4.07.2012

Americana: Fear an Loathing in the American West: Daley Ranch

Americana: Fear and Loathing in the American West: Untitled 

Americana Fear and Loathing in the American West: Barred Doors

Americana Fear and Loathing in the American West: Workers
Another visit to Americana, another abandoned spot, another lost moment in time.  I have always enjoyed photographing these scenes and felt I should send more to my audience.  So for today I give the fear and loathing again.  The titles are in Hommage to the great Hunter S. Thompson who so many years ago inspired me to create this series.

I know it dose not seem to make a horrible lot of sense to every one out there as to why I use this.  To me there is an energy in these photos much like the writing of Dr. Thompson and the overall feeling of a lost american dream the proliferates through his writings.

No comments:

Post a Comment